New Reality Factory Site

Official announcements regarding Reality Factory
QuestOfDreams
Site Admin

New Reality Factory Site

Post by QuestOfDreams » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:16 pm

Welcome to the new Reality Factory website and forum! :)
Our new hosting provider is world4you.com - a reliable Austrian hosting service. (Their servers are located just a few miles from my home :D). MySQL has its own server so the forum should be rather fast now.
The front page is using a content management system which should make it easier to maintain it. To avoid any troubles I decided not to integrate the forums in this system. It's still the phpbb forum we all are used to but with a new template installed.
(NOTE: If you registered on the old site you will see the default subSilver theme when you log in. This is because the template setting is part of the user data and was transfered from the old site. You can change this setting in your profile)
There are still a few things missing (tutorials, online help, FAQ) but they will be added asap.

steven8

Post by steven8 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:55 am

It's beautiful Daniel, and smokin' fast!! I got used to click and wait, but now it's bam-bam-bam!! I love it! I also love the new template!!
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!

MakerOfGames

Post by MakerOfGames » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Awesome new host and site design! I'm am very happy to see this change! Thank you!
Think outside the box.
To go on an adventure, one must discard the comforts and safety of the known and trusted.

GD1

Post by GD1 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:35 pm

Awesome, I love it! :)

Thanks Daniel, I know this took a lot of work.
Check out my band
Tougher Than Fort Knox