Free ebook: Making 3D Games with RealityFactory by Dan Valeo

Official announcements regarding Reality Factory
AndyCR

Post by AndyCR » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:21 pm

no, just checked, you can still get it from the "Docs" page. if you were referring to my post, it just meant the package with the example levels from the book isnt available.

Snake

Post by Snake » Thu May 11, 2006 5:57 pm

Hi.

Unfortunately I found about existence of RF so late, and later same about eBook by Mr. Dan Valeo and now when I tried to go to Docs site, I got reffered to dhost homepage :cry: Is there any chance getting this eBook at this moment? Pls help. Thanks!

jonas

Post by jonas » Thu May 11, 2006 10:40 pm

I'm not sure were you were trying to get it at but here is a direct link to it. download
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri May 12, 2006 9:40 am

jonas wrote:I'm not sure were you were trying to get it at but here is a direct link to it. download

Thank You!! This will surely help me a lot understanding RealityFactory, also as I have no programming experience yet it will be Good start I think!

I was looking for it in Downloads section but I just couldn't find it :oops:

Anyway, Thanks again for help!

jonas

Post by jonas » Fri May 12, 2006 11:41 pm

No Problem. Glad I could help.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

Al Bundy

Post by Al Bundy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:42 pm

"media pack" not exist more ???
The link http://www.realityfactory.ca/pickles/MediaPack.zip redirect for page begin of Reality Factory... :cry:

jonas

Post by jonas » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:00 pm

Yup its gone. If we could get in contact with pickles I'll bet he would be able to give it too Qod.
Jonas

Spyrewolf

Post by Spyrewolf » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:19 am

i've got a copy floating around if any one has space for me to upload to.

jonas

Post by jonas » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:11 pm

How big is it? If you want I can set up a ftp space on my site for you to upload it.
Jonas

thegrimreaper

Post by thegrimreaper » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:39 am

i know of a file host site i ma joind up to

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:35 pm

Oh man, has it ever been a long time..... well, I'm back. Man do I have news, but first, what seems to be the problem here? No access to the ebook? After all this time I still have to make it freely available at my own site. Just let me clear out a few cob webs first.

PS - Hope everyone is doing well. RF is still looking great!

Spyrewolf

Post by Spyrewolf » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:47 pm

HEY! PICKLES!
long time no hear! glad your back your, your Free Vector Engine sounds great!!!, keep us up to date, after seeing some of the previous work that you've accomplished, with RF it'll be great to see!

After all this time I still have to make it freely available at my own site
Whoooops that's right i was spose to upload this....

I was wondering what your up to,
good to see you round dude,

federico
RF Dev Team

Post by federico » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:15 pm

Pickles, Pickles, Pickles, Pickles, Pickles, Pickles !!!!!!
wow, fratello! I'm so happy to see you here again! Please come back!
Now I'm working on a new project s.c.uR.F. to develop graphical adventures in lucas-style. Your patience forged my scripting capabilities, so a big piece of that code is your...

sorry for the OT but to have Pickles here again was like a flash....

:wink:

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:00 pm

Hey Spyrewolf and Frederico! Good to see that you guys are still putting together great games with RF. I see some cool screens and demos. Keep up the great work and good to hear that everyone is still doing great!

Voltare

Post by Voltare » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:01 pm

I'm back as well......heh......after a danged HD crash took everything i had.....i've decided to work with Rf again, until BV gets more mature....

I'm also very very interested in Free Vector,but i'm goin with RFeditpro, why? cause i've found nothing thats easier to make basic models quickly with.

Glad to see ya back!