3D Modeller Needed

Please post all job ads here ONLY
jlfw1109

3D Modeller Needed

Post by jlfw1109 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:34 pm

For A Game Called Brutality,
The story is:

When you was a young boy, all you had was your love from your father and mother. you was so poor that your family could hardly feed you. but you always seemed to survive. the one day, after feeding your animals, Bandits came to your town, From the darkness of the dark woods, the emerged killing everyone in sight, they gave your father no mercy and tortured him till he couldnt handle the excrutiating pain anymore,
then they kidnapped your mother and took her to their hideout in their dark woods. you managed to fend for yourself for a couple of years, but then after you met a trainer from a guild, he said you was ready. only a young boy/girl is fit for the up-coming war and it was up to you to stop the war from starting many lives were at stake the bandits of the woods were building there attack for global domination....

well something like that so if any one wants to help your welcome help gratefully apreatiated

if someone would like to change it then be welcome..

Thanks James
New To RF

Sudi

Post by Sudi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:22 pm

Sounds pretty brutal.....
are u trying to tell a story of a little teenager that is trying to rescue his/her mother or the world? anyways still interesting....do u already have something?like interface some levels or r u just righting a story?

Sudi

scott

Post by scott » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:27 pm

sounds cool, but i see a slight problem, globel domination from the dark woods how doo you tend to implement this is this going to be some sort of mithical game with magical abilities?
i dont mean to pick holes in the story but it would be helpful for a bit more information, like when it was set and how you want the model to look, if he has been with a guild for a couple of years then dose that mean he is healthy or is he still scaverging for food.
but keep up the good work, i know it aint easy to think of a story line so you have an advantage over some people.
*GD*

jlfw1109

here is some of the answers to your questions

Post by jlfw1109 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:11 pm

Well..... It is set around 1900 all old and stuff, it is a magical game but you still get swords and axes you know the bronze age sort of weapons (if you have played dark alliance then you can get a better picture it is sort of the plot that they have created) it is about a young girl about the age of 9 when here village get imulsified by the dark wood rouges (not sure what they are going to look like yet) and she is the only one left alive and she is faced with the rouges toturing here mother and father they then get led away by the dark wood rouges to there dark village inside the heart of the dark woods and she is taken in by a passing trader and is then brought up in a guild to be a lone soldier and goes in search of her mother and father at around the age of 16 as a healthy mithrecal lady with the powers to gain here revenge..... well any more plot changes gladly apreaciated

Thanks
James

there are levels being made now the odd few houses and a church has been made but i have to veiw on the creating screeen because i cannot compile and test yet because my rf edit is broken am going to re-install sometime tommorow ( i let you know when it is fixed) :)
New To RF