offer no longer avaliable soz[Modeler wanted pay per model]

Please post all job ads here ONLY
scott

Post by scott » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:09 pm

well im sorry to say psYco that im giving up with it, my girlfriend who i loved and been goibg out with for near 18 months has just left me and i feel like shit and cant be arsed to do anything at the moment so what im gona do is upload what i have already, pm you the link and u can download it and have it for free, and will be up to u if u use it, you can change it if u want but thats up to you.

(sorry about the bad language but i dont know how else to put it)
*GD*

hallsofvallhalla

Post by hallsofvallhalla » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:29 pm

dude that sucks, and trust me I definitly know what you are talking about, I think everyman goes through that at least once in their life, you may feel liek crap now but in a couple months you will look back with a new lease on life.

psYco

Post by psYco » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:48 pm

MAN... sorry to hear that dude, Im (purhaps luckily) too innocent to have had such a tragedy befall me, but I imagine it sucks for you. Thanks a load for what youve done so far. I really appreciate what ever youve done.

soz man :?

scott

Post by scott » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:21 pm

i will get it up son, im on my laptop playing battlefield 2142 WHOW what a game and so got the modem downstairs pluged into that, i think some time tomorow i will put it up its just when i can b botherd at the moment, to make things wors i have a cold so i just cant b arsed to do very much at the moment.
*GD*

GD1

Post by GD1 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:55 pm

Think of it this way, at least you're one of the few people on this forum who have actually had a girlfriend. ;)
Check out my band
Tougher Than Fort Knox

psYco

Post by psYco » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:44 pm

um well id just like to point out that i asked out my first chick today and like she sed yes so im FINALY not in that catagory W00P LOL... :D

Oh and scott dont worry about uploading it theres no rush, just whenever you get a chance... :)

hallsofvallhalla

Post by hallsofvallhalla » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:18 pm

GD1 wrote:Think of it this way, at least you're one of the few people on this forum who have actually had a girlfriend. ;)

oh snap that was funny! hahah unfortunatly I have had many(went through that whole manwhore phase) and god I would rather be dating my computer!

psYco

Post by psYco » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:13 pm

oh and just an update (were sooo offtopic here) any way i just broke up with the girl I asked out about a post ago.. yes taht was quick and only for about 2days was that? Oh well now i can kinda emphasize with you man.. (man being scott)

OH and yeah im stilling playing the BF2142 demo I HOPE I GET IT FOR XMAS TOMOZ! :D

shadow

Post by shadow » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am

BF2142 looks great and I loved BF1942 and BF2 but I'm not getting it because of the in-game advertising.
The advertising is supposed to be localized to your country and area.

If I'm paying good money for a game, I'm not tolerating advertising - period!

Now if the game is free, then thats a different story...

scott

Post by scott » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:08 pm

thats odd, i have been playing the game for several months, i got it the second day it was out, payed alot for it aswel, belive it was £38 ~ $70, and i have not seen any advertisments...., the only advertisments i have seen is when loading the online map up and just adertising the server the game is being hosted on as the public have to pay for them as it needs to be dediacted so its only fair in my opinion, and its not like massive either its just a small rectangular image with a description under it, its well worth the money, its just a shame my laptop went a week after first playing the game and my pc wouldnt even install the game!!! but its all back now

if u have a super fast computer then the game will load quickly and it will be less time the advertisment is on screen

but yea anyway! baack to the main topic, i have uploaded the model and texture, all that you need to do is grab them from the links im pm'ing you redirect the texture to its new location, sorry its not complete but i do belive just a little more work and it will b fine :D

did u get the game.... could add u as a budy and have a game with u if u want?
*GD*

psYco

Post by psYco » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:55 am

Yeah i got it! :D my tag is mnemoth, but it changes all the time so you give me yours? I think im gonna keep this one tho...

Oh and to clear up the advertising thing, i know that there was ment to be advertising 'spyware' in BF2142 cause i read it in PCG and the billboards were ment to have real world adds on em that if you looked at them it took note of it. (thats what that lil bit of card that falls out when you open the box means by 'Dont install this game unless you agree to the following:' (a bit unfair since the first time they tell you is after youve paid :? Anyway i knew about this in advance tho so i expected it but when i played there were no bill board adds... I dunno why mabey my connection (witch is dodgy) accidentally blocks it or summink or the players got a petition together... the ooint is i dont see any adds.

and thanks for the tree... I havent downed it yet but will later today :)

psYco

Post by psYco » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:59 am

K well my (probably) FINAL tag is Black_Crusader and my login name is hellblazerjj (am not sure witch one you need to add a buddy...

scott

Post by scott » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:00 am

i have sent a buddy request to Black_Crusader tell me if u get it or not, should be the next time u play the game online, if that dont work i will send one to your other username.
*GD*

psYco

Post by psYco » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:53 pm

yep i got the request and i accepted it, but for some reason you didnt show up straight away even on my offline buddys list... anyway itll probably be there when i log in next time. Ill see you on the battle field...

And about that model, well WOW i really like it. Ive made very little change to it and i love it!
I straightend it a bit and fattend it up and now i think its perfect. Thats a lot man. :)

GD1

Post by GD1 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:17 pm

how fast does it run? i was thinking about getting it and then i remembered how incredibly slow BF2 was on my comp.
Check out my band
Tougher Than Fort Knox