Medival Times Dev Team

Please post all job ads here ONLY
jonas

Post by jonas » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:07 pm

if he decides to he might as well knock mine out too. The projects not dead but no one has posted in it so might as well delete it.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

AndyCR

Post by AndyCR » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:54 pm

I say my personal opinion is that that would be rather silly. People can still learn from old things posted.

steven8

Post by steven8 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:13 am

Wow. I didn't mean to cause any problems. I just didn't want anonymu$ to be disappointment by lack of response. I don't believe we should go through and just delete things either. That would be a bad idea. Andy is right on that.

Jonas, I looked through unanswered posts, and didn't find a project post by you with no response.
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:46 pm

How about just locking the posts?

jonas

Post by jonas » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:35 am

oh posts have been answered but the project is on stand by on till I get through these 3d modelling classes and can do the work on my own. You don't have to delete it, but it is one post that's pretty useless.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack