Horror Action Adventure team needed.

Please post all job ads here ONLY
FragMatic

Horror Action Adventure team needed.

Post by FragMatic » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:59 am

Many asked for an original game, and it must be a horror game. So here's the deal: The game is a Horror Action Adventure with some RPG stats.
What you do is: If you get up a level (by solving riddles), you get a skill point (lvl 1>2: 1 skill point, lvl 2>3: 2 skill points etc.). You can then use it to add strenght, intelligence,... If you are strong, you can solve riddles by pushing/destroying things, if you are smart, you can use computers etc.

What I need:
  • A story thinker (has to be very scary! :P)
    A modeler
    A leveldesigner
    Someone for the music
I will take care of the concept art.

I said, I would make this game if I can find people who want to work on it FOR FREE. If the game goes commercial, and you guys really want money, you can get the money that you make for only you. I don't need anything. But I would really like if the game was free. If not, we could make a Steam(r) deal or something. So, who wants to work with me?

darksmaster923

Re: Horror Action Adventure team needed.

Post by darksmaster923 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:58 pm

FragMatic wrote: A story thinker (has to be very scary! :P)
oooooooooo like
ur watching the lord of the rings and someone calls you and sez omg you will die in 7 days!!!!!
:O
Herp derp.

scott

Post by scott » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:10 pm

that isnt scary, lord of the rings was about a hobit destroying a ring so was action adventure, and someone ringing you saying you gona die in 7 days is probably a prank

there was another film where you wached the video and you got a phone call saying your going today but it was certanly not lord of the rings
*GD*

scott

Post by scott » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:13 pm

when you said lord of the rings the film name "the ring" came into my head but i couldnt remember the film so after a search i found out it was the film you was on about and it was 7 days later wich i couldnt remember (been years since i saw that film) but that would be funny, a sort of piss version that would be waching lotr and the phone rang. but you would have to be a big film fan to see the realtionship cos you cant have it saying your gona die in 7 days as that was the roumer that went with the vid.
*GD*