Looking people to join group

Please post all job ads here ONLY
aleksi

Looking people to join group

Post by aleksi » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:41 pm

Hello I have a website called Mizion.. It is about game developing and such and I was wondering if anyone is willing to join there and help us make our first game there. We have at this moment 2 people on the project. It is made with RF and will be fps. The designer is designing the game at this moment so I can't give anymore information at this time.

Here is our team members at this moment :

Aleksi Pousar (The project leader/scripter/level design) (me)
Alan Ellis (Game Design/Story)

And we need more level designers, modellers, musicians, texture artists and of course secondary project leader if I am on vacation or something like that. Anyone who wants to join post here or then go to http://mizion.org and register to the forum and post there :)

P.S. You must have work to show unless you are a beginner and want to join a team and try it out.
P.S.S. You can also email me at aleksi1578 ""@"" msn.com

VilySoftworks

Re: Looking people to join group

Post by VilySoftworks » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:24 am

I can only give you suggestions, ideas, and creative advice for the moment (with prospective technical assistance) as I am a very busy person. I have my own website with work samples, if you e-mail/pm me.

http://www.realityfactory.info/forum/vi ... =11&t=3145

Jay
RF Dev Team

Post by Jay » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:17 pm

ahem. look at the posting date. I believe this post is already obsolete.
Everyone can see the difficult, but only the wise can see the simple.
-----

VilySoftworks

Post by VilySoftworks » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:51 pm

One never knows when one is needed and I exercise my typing skill, :) But seriously, the authors of this topic seem to devote their time to game dev. as a casual hobby. Check out their site.