Lore of the Legendary Golden Blade (NEED HELP!)

Please post all job ads here ONLY
RedChu

Lore of the Legendary Golden Blade (NEED HELP!)

Post by RedChu » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:57 am

I advertised here before, but for a different game, but I have decided to scrap that game idea for now and start working on a game that takes place on Earth. The game is called ‘Lore of the Legendary Golden Blade’, the game will be set in modern times, but will not have large cities, but rather small villages. If you’ve played a Zelda game before, you will probably get the general feel of how I want this game to turn out. But back to the story.

The Story

You play as Greg Morris, an adventurer, he recently heard about the legendary Golden Blade that was hidden from man along time prior, the blade is said to be hidden in a jungle in Africa, and is guarded by creatures that are unlike any that anybody has ever seen. Greg decides to go in search for the legendary blade, and he arrives at a small village and asks the locals if they know anything about the blade, and now his adventure begins.

So, now you know what the game is about, but what I need is a team to help me turn this game into a reality with…reality factory. Here is what I am thinking I will need help with;

3D Modeler - I’ll need people who can make human models, along with some animals, huts, foliage and other non-existent creatures, and weapons, such as guns, swords and all kinds of other things.

Level Designer - I could probably design some levels, but I will probably need people who can make levels with different terrain elevations. I know what RF can and cannot do, so what we’ll do is divide the areas into sectors, if you’re familiar with the Metal Gear Solid series, you should know what I’m talking about.

Programmer - I don’t actually know if this game will need a programmer, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. The game might have a weather system, if possible in RF, so a programmer may be needed.

Texture Designer - I can’t draw textures, so this is definitely a must for this game.

Music and Sound Effects Composer - I may be able make the midi’s, but I’m not very good at it, nor good with sound effects, either.

I may need more help, but at this time I cannot think of anything else. I’ll probably update this list, too, so check back often.

If you want to help, please either send me a personal message or reply here, but if you design the models, scripts, textures, etc…please PM me so nothing leaks.

Thanks! I’d really appreciate it if you help me out!

~Red~