Story writer looking for job! [FREE]

Please post all job ads here ONLY
Matte

Story writer looking for job! [FREE]

Post by Matte » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:44 am

I always had some great settings and stories in thought for a game, but I never managed to create a successful game out of them, so I started to think to write stories for people, and see my imagination come true!
  • I don't need to get paid
  • If the game works out well, I might ask for a place in the credits
  • All I need is the basics, like Fantasy RPG, or SCI-FI shooter, so I can start my story
I hope I will be able to help!

Just post here to ask for my work.

danielwright2311

Re: Story writer looking for job! [FREE]

Post by danielwright2311 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi, i am a game creator, i use a difrent enjine from this one but i stared in this enjine. i still come here every once in a while to show my stuff and also learn a little more about this enjine. i just joined here not to long ago and i just saw this. i am in need of this myself. i have a great story but i need help in the details. i need someone to script my story and then end it. if you can do this i will incliude you as the full writer of the story line. all the best, Daniel wright

uncasid

Post by uncasid » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Did you ever start working on a project? If not, I would love to read some of the stuff you have written. We have a large project that we are working on, and the story is the most important part.. We can talk about compensation a little later :)

Agentbromsnor

Post by Agentbromsnor » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

I've just created this topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5372

You might be interested.

Also, I just realised that I probably posted that topic in the wrong section. Sorry RF admins! :oops:

megaman ex

Post by megaman ex » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 pm

i need a story writer if you are willing to help pm me