Government Procedures

Please post all job ads here ONLY
jonas

Government Procedures

Post by jonas » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:37 am

This game is no long in development. I and any remaining people I had are now working with scott on his project, which was similar except for better :lol:
Last edited by jonas on Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

jonas

Post by jonas » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:25 pm

I Need the Following postitions.

Level designer
Modeller
scripter
texturer
Concept Artist
Last edited by jonas on Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

revolutiongames2004

Post by revolutiongames2004 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:22 pm

i wanna help

macabre screens

(plez note that in the game these rooms look much better and there is trancparancy and partial transparancy in the grey ray.)

javascript:emoticon(':idea:')
Idea

jonas

Post by jonas » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:55 pm

Thanx I think I'm going to make it a little easier on my self and make it a future type game like high tech, the things that will probably be around in the future. I'm probably going to have to make it to were you can't enter every building for now. just the out side, then slowly model the inside and all the insides to another level, would that work? I guess it will depend on how fast I can get it to load.

So...... you want me to add you to the level design?

Nice screens Thats a radar right?
Jonas

revolutiongames2004

Post by revolutiongames2004 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:36 am

yep and yep it is a radar. What we can do is have on level be the city and the other be the inside of all the buildings and put in multiple player starts. or just use teleportation.

This would be the first time i have helped others with their levels so im not sure if you want me to use my imagination based on a list of specs or if you drew somthing up in paint and mailed it to me an i put it into the level adding detail.

Do you have someone else doing textures? also do you have a modeler?

That is all i need for now if there is anything you need then send a pm or email. I can get started tomorrow if you need it.

jonas

Post by jonas » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:02 am

I don't really have any drawings yet, but I have 2 other people that are going to help with modeling, but I don't know how much either one of them are going to be able to do.
Jonas

jonas

Post by jonas » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:41 am

I still need a modeler, if anyone is interested in making some human models, Car models, buildings.

Concept Artist. I really need a couple of concept artist.

Level designers. Help layout the city.

Scripters. To help with the ai of the civilians and ect.

Storyline. To help make story line concrete.
Jonas

animatrix

Post by animatrix » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:05 pm

Maybe the Universal Human ms3d would help you in the model dept.

jonas

Post by jonas » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:13 pm

Ok i've updated the storyline in my first post.
I need a couple of concept artist and modellers especially.

If anyone wants to help I would be glad to have ya.
Jonas

mf_jober

Post by mf_jober » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:53 pm

im pretty sure i can model cars, buildings and other inanimate object.

here is my portfolio (this was like 7 months ago, i haven't updated it coz the site no longer used by me)

http://www.freewebs.com/unholyalliances ... tfolio.htm

Cereus Prods

Post by Cereus Prods » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:07 pm

Well, If I can finish up work with scott soon enough, I might be able to do some concept art... Nothing fancy or anything...

jonas

Post by jonas » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:13 pm

@mf_jober that would be great to have you help.

@Cereus Prods ok when ever you can help I'd be glad to have you.
Jonas

scott

Post by scott » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:05 pm

hay cereus, you can join there team if you want, as i ddi say in my post request any help at all, if you upload what you have that would be useful, if u want to stop after you got them uploaded thats fine, but also fine if u want to cary on helping me, just leaving the choice open for u
*GD*

Cereus Prods

Post by Cereus Prods » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:17 pm

I'm having fun w/architecture for you. I plan to finish...

scott

Post by scott » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:34 pm

wel its up to you but there is the possibility of doing two projects at a time, just an idea.

im not trying to get rid of u as i apriciate all the help i get im just giving u the flexability of doing so if u wanted.
*GD*