Musical favours

Please post all job ads here ONLY
Danimita92

Musical favours

Post by Danimita92 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Seeing as in this forum there's a few people who can compose musical tones, I'd like to ask if anybody could do a couple for me (for free that is).
Its two "songs" would be something like this:

1. THe first one would be the intro to every episode of my games, and I'd like them to be like this:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=A7evEJMVtvg
That is a 30 second long theme song which builds up to a cool tune at the end (that's when the title appears on screen)

2. This one's a bit more complicated. It would be a sad song with a slow cutscene in which somebody dies. A similar song to this: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=q5omZ89t058 obviously not as long. Maybe a couple of minutes, three maximum

Neither of them will be looped.
So anyway, I'd really appreciate some help since I don't know anything about music.
Thanks for reading and I hope you can help!

My emal is danimita@hotmail.com and if you decide to help me I'd rather we talked through msn or by email than here because I'd like the songs to be kind of a secret until my game comes out.

ardentcrest

Re: Musical favours

Post by ardentcrest » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Danimita92 wrote:My emal is danimita@hotmail.com and if you decide to help me I'd rather we talked through msn or by email than here because I'd like the songs to be kind of a secret until my game comes out.
Would be nice if you did now and again be on the msn. looking for you to login since you put on this post. :lol:
He's a Bot Jim, But not as we know It.

Allanon

Re: Musical favours

Post by Allanon » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I'd suggest searching archive.org for some music, they have thousands of songs just waiting to be used.