I would like get a team together

Please post all job ads here ONLY
AkillezMight

I would like get a team together

Post by AkillezMight » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Wuz up? New to the forum, but have been reading for looking for answer to dev questions for some time. Ill try to stay on topic but this is more of an introduction. I have a game in developement and would like to put together a team. Anyone with RF experience will do, namely(scripting, modeling) I have already conceptualized the story, graphics gameplay, but am open for suggestions. I just want to offer a breath of fresh air here in the forum. There are still people who dream to make a tight(terriffic)- game but sometimes it gets to the point where we get stuck at trying to implement an idea in the engine but because of lack of experience we can't move forward- then there life, time, resources, motivation, so don't worry. I also see tha tthere is a RF2 comming out, I am curious as to what this will do for the dev community? Please feel free to ask for more details about the game, I do need the expertise and knowledge of those who have gone beyond the basics!
Have you ever scripted an enemy pawn that totally owned, that you had to go back into the weapon ini. and create a bigger gun. Just so the fight will be fair? ' ;0

darksmaster923

Re: Is this forum dead?

Post by darksmaster923 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 am

You should have posted that in the job forum. And welcome to the forums.
Herp derp.

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Re: I would like get a team together

Post by paradoxnj » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

I also see tha tthere is a RF2 comming out, I am curious as to what this will do for the dev community?
It will bring a more modern engine to the community as well as more control through scripting. Check out the post in the RF2 Discussion forum for the features.
Many Bothans died to bring you this signature....