Anyone need a Storyline Developer?

Please post all job ads here ONLY
TheBassinator143

Anyone need a Storyline Developer?

Post by TheBassinator143 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 pm

My experience with actual game design is pretty limited, but I have been writing for years now. I have a few published works and have won a few writing awards if that counts for anything. I'm pretty good at world creation and character development as well as dialogue and plot pacing.

Here's a small excerpt from a Halo fan-fic story I wrote just to give you guys a sample of my writing:

"He had already resigned himself to death when he’d chosen to stay behind and cover the Pillar of Autumn’s escape on the MAC cannon. The eventuality of his demise was something he’d come to terms with long ago. And now, as he stood alone amidst the clouds of smoke and smoldering ruins, he was ready to face it."

I also work well in a team and am proficient at brainstorming ideas. If anyone is interested, let me know.

megatop

Re: Anyone need a Storyline Developer?

Post by megatop » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:37 am

im a little interested im new to reality factory but i can already script and make models in 2 game engines. i can do alot of things but i basicly have no immagnation. i think we can help echother out. Im interested

Nighthawk_0973

Re: Anyone need a Storyline Developer?

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 am

TheBassinator143 wrote:"He had already resigned himself to death when he’d chosen to stay behind and cover the Pillar of Autumn’s escape on the MAC cannon. And just as he suspected the windows cannon came along and exploded him and he had to wait 5 whole seconds before he respawned.
Poor Master Cheif :D

That was some good writing. I'm not really doing a game with story right now unfortunately but storyline developers are not unimportant. You could be part of a game design crew with those kinds of skills if you kept working on it. So keep up the good work.
https://sites.google.com/site/theneverendinguniverse/ <-- Infinite Universe Website. It's a 2D MMORPG I'm releasing into beta near the late summer (I hope :D) note: RF isn't an MMO maker. Not yet anyways.