a massive game

Please post all job ads here ONLY
scott

a massive game

Post by scott » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:13 pm

hi all, I have an idea of a game but am struggling to make it, I am need of a concept artest/archutect, I am after anyone that can design buildings so I can create them, I am planning to make a futuristic game where most towns/cities are in ruins with small pockets of civilizations, I am planning to make this a massive game, about 30 cities but most will b destroyed but with only about 8 cities left, in access all areas, meaning inside and out

but I am starting with the outside so the inside can come at a later date, but with the ruins of cities I will need how they looked before the ruins as well for 'flash back' purposes, I know its a big task and would appreciate any help with the concept art, even if its a basic layout of the buildings and sizes with a basic infrastructure of roads and trains would be useful, maybe the town you live in, dsnt have to be made up or if you want could completely design them. There was a screen shot I wanted to show for the idea of the ruined cities but I can’t seem to find it, will post it when I find it.

I know that this is a BIG task but I don’t need any dedicated members as I am busy myself but am always working on my models everyday but some more than others, but ANY contribution would be grateful and I would be even more grateful if there was any dedicated people to help.

If you are interested please leave a comment or e-mail me at scottjones999@msn.com

And if there’s anything else you think you could contribute I would also be as grateful

If anyone does want to help I can give them more details of the game idea if wanted
*GD*

Cereus Prods

Concept Art?!

Post by Cereus Prods » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:52 pm

This is something right up my alley! I can do sketches and things like that of buildings and ruins. Easy. I've got alot of experience in drawing architecture, but I'm no good at modeling. If you'd like my help, PM me back.

scott

Post by scott » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:13 pm

thanx, sounds good, i sent you a PM not sure if you got it or not.

if anyone else wants to help in anyway, even just suggestions would be good.
*GD*