milky wars

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
chec13

milky wars

Post by chec13 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:20 am

ok ur probably wonderin why its called the milky wars it is because it takes place in the universe even though most galaxies arnt in it there are at least 10 galaxies and our galaxie is a stand alone wile the others ally against us as we fight for the freedom we will right fully earn

and so i was just wonderin would this game
1.be able to shoot out lazers
2.have allys that fight with you and talk to you
3. if you can import voices for characters how would you do that
4. does this engine support out door fighting
5. is it possible to trasfer an ally if question 1 is answered once a cut scene start like
lets say im in my bath room but then suddenly transpot to my friends house. if you dont understand what im asking please tell me because i ant to know wat this system is able to do and what trype of game this engine can create.

and for last ill say thanks to those that respond to my game.
obi 1 has talk u well but i still can figure this out

scott

Post by scott » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 am

answers to your questions.

1. yes you can shoot lazers, just need to modify the weapon .ini file
2.you can have allies, talking is set up through talking scripts, convosation trees, this means depending on an answer you can make the entity respond with answers acordingly.
3.you can import voices for voice overs but not too sure on how to do this, it has already been mentiond in the forums and recently i think too not sure tho.
4.yes it does but as every other game you have a cut of distance where you cant see past that distantce.
5.not too sure but i belive so, you can transfer entities to different places i belive, but not sure if you can link it to conversation tree.

is this going to be space craft fighting or is it going to be planetery battels?
the idea sounds interesting.
*GD*

chec13

Post by chec13 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:57 am

its like medal of honor and star wars mixed exept theres no lightsabers and the wepons look different and so do the fighter planes. Then the way its like medal of honor is the way the story goes and you know how they talk to you during the mission and stuff to tell you your new mission
obi 1 has talk u well but i still can figure this out