Another game concept <-- twisted storyline! (oh noes)

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
Voltare

Post by Voltare » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:32 am

true.stories need to be a bit more in depth before the artform begins to be taken seriously.(there are some snickering at me calling it an "artform" now)

scott

Post by scott » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:01 pm

psyco what about final fantasy 10, that had a love story, with yuna and tidus or even yuna and seymore and also in final fantasy 7, cloud and aires, but i do agree generely romance is left out, if done well could be a very good advantage over other games, the two i mentiond that use romance in the story are VERY popular and have made it big.
*GD*

psYco

Post by psYco » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:35 pm

Yes indeed scott you are right, I WAS tho talking mainly of shooters, although those did not cross my mind. in fact FF10 is one of my all time fave games, tho I think that FF12 is about to beat it, since its prettymuch AMAZING and ive just started it! anyway sorry for the off topic...

Devoto

Post by Devoto » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:41 am

This is project in its current form is now officially closed...sorry guys...
The laptop I'm working on is borrowed from my school and I wont get to keep it during holidays/breaks etc. etc. The computer I have at home is almost always occupied by any of the members in my family and I don't have a lot of access to it really...

I'd love to help other people with their ideas and design but I wont do any projects on my own until I can get myself a computer that firstly is mine and secondly good enough to handle what I'm gonna use it for...

All my ideas and suggestions are now open for anyone to take/copy/use for whatever ideas you might have for it. In the meantime I'll start a new thread were people who need help with ideas can go.

Bee seeing you all around
//Devoto
Graviora manent...

psYco

Post by psYco » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:30 pm

well thats sad to hear, good luck with getting a new PC... :)