Ur'cha(zany's game)

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
darksmaster923

Post by darksmaster923 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:32 pm

dude howd you get that deathsquad arena pic up?
Herp derp.

zany_001

Post by zany_001 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:11 pm

on the freewebs edit and build tab,u clik 'edit site titles & image',and then upload ur own image.the image will need sum playing around with in ur image editor to get it to fit right.
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.

zany_001

Post by zany_001 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:50 am

awright,Deathsquad is on hold,cos i still think im not a good enough modeller for that,BUT Ur'Cha is on,and its gonna be strategy(easier modelling) and itll be for RF2.

It will have 4 races,wich are :
Terran
Pyran
Atlantean(possibly Aquan)
Aeroan(possibly diferent)

Terran are humans
Pyrans are a collective hive race,with low tech,but many of em.The evil ones.
Atlantean are advanced aliens,but due to fighting the pyrans for so long,are depleted.
Aeroan are a race of mostly scientists,and have very few left,because most of them have downloaded their brains to one of twelve computers,on 12 different planets.from there,the electronic brains are uploaded to advanced robots,which are controlled by the brains.

The universe they are in is called Ur'cha, and the beings which created it are the Cha.

The four races all use psionic abilities,whch is sort of magic,so for a basic Terran GI,there might be a speed ability,which uses a small amount of energy to make him move faster.The lesser units wont have many\any psionic abilitys,but the more advanced units will.

The Terran have no idea the other races exist,until they develop psionics.then they detect other races using psionics and send sips to find out.they soon join the war on the Atlanteans\Aeroans side,but there will be certain alliance changes through the storyline.

Progress will be slow,especially at first,but once RF2 releases i think i will write an article on how to make strategy games with rf2 as i learn myself.

Hopefully,i will also have a campaign editor,which will be a cutdown and modified version of RF2's editor.
True story.

MakerOfGames

Post by MakerOfGames » Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:27 am

Terran race already exists. Its the human race in Starcraft created by Blizzard Entertainment.
Think outside the box.
To go on an adventure, one must discard the comforts and safety of the known and trusted.

zany_001

Post by zany_001 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:34 pm

i know.whats the problem,cos technicly we alll are terrans in Latin.
True story.