Horse Head Entertaiment presents: Guerrilla Warfare

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
LtForce

Horse Head Entertaiment presents: Guerrilla Warfare

Post by LtForce » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:57 pm

It's 1945-1950 years. Lithuania is occupied by Soviet union, people live in misery and hope that one day Soviet union will leave. People work very hard all day, for almost no sallary...everyone who tries to criticize Soviets end up in jail or even worse - Siberia. Lithuania was too weak to fight back, back in those days, but no country is too weak for the most honorous wars of all - guerrilla war. Bravest men and women took their guns and started making bunkers in forests. They started out as a small group of fighters that meant nothing to Soviets, but in the end - they were seriuos trouble to Russians. Some may ask - what can a group of unwell armed people do to well trained soldiers. I answer - alot. As people who had no army Lithuanian partisans were masters of ambushes, long range battles and short distance battles. There were a battle where 80 partisans manges to kill 400(!) Soviet soldiers with only 5 people loss. And most of people doesn't even know about these brave men and women who fought for their freedom...

This is our game. All the guns will be authentic from WWII and later, it will be based on Team Deathmatch, but there will be more objectives like to rescue people from KGB and etc.

So, what ya think? I'll wirte some more info on weapons and maps later
Lithuanians for Georgia!

AndyCR

Post by AndyCR » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:53 pm

Sorry to not have a comment about it, didn't read it yet, but moving to Game Designs.

zany_001

Post by zany_001 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:03 pm

sounds cool.
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.

darksmaster923

Post by darksmaster923 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:26 am

looks interesting - wat engine
Herp derp.

LtForce

Post by LtForce » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:05 am

We'll use Source engine. It'll be like a mod, but won't need HL2, you'll just have to download Source SDK and Source Base. BTW, I've read in tutorials that our game might not need Steam, in that case - Source SDK and Base won't be necessary(how do you write that word? :D )
Lithuanians for Georgia!

Anonymu$

Post by Anonymu$ » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Thats very cool!~! I know 'bout these ppl too , cuz i live in the same country,
Attachments
Unnamed;].PNG
thats the map of lithuania and russia
COMPARED
(59.21 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
:)

wackedoutbiker

Post by wackedoutbiker » Tue May 08, 2007 10:44 pm

That looks like a good idea for a game. I'd play it. But you'd have to include a version in English as well to get a wider audience, not too many people I know speak Lithuanian.

I encourage you to go ahead with it.
More atrocities are committed in the name of that which is holy and righteous than that which is wicked and evil

LtForce

Post by LtForce » Wed May 09, 2007 4:48 pm

The main version will be english. The progress ir kanda fast. The main prob is that XSI mod tool ir the hardest modelling tool ever and all of Source's files are encrypted so it takes tons of time to get even a texture file done

P.S.:You know people who speaks Lithuanian? :o
Lithuanians for Georgia!

wackedoutbiker

Post by wackedoutbiker » Wed May 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Nope. I'm stuck in a hick town in the middle of nowhere...
More atrocities are committed in the name of that which is holy and righteous than that which is wicked and evil