Timegate Security

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
Silmeria

Timegate Security

Post by Silmeria » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:27 am

"Time. It's intangible. It passes by everyday. Anything you do is done. There's no turning back, unless you are one of the scientists from Operation: Time Shift. A research is conducted to create a timegate device, capable of traveling back and forward in time. It's planned to be used to prevent terrorist attacks. But what if the terrorists acquire this still enigmatic device? As part of the Special Combat Assault Rangers, it's your job to protect and take it back from enemy control."

I'll be posting screenshots and updates here. As of right now, I am still in the story and pre-modeling phases. I do have some weapons models that I got of the RF FileFront page. I will have to model more, since I need futuristic weapons and WWII weapons.
Last edited by Silmeria on Tue May 08, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zany_001

Post by zany_001 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:37 am

Sounds cool.
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.

Juutis

Post by Juutis » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:21 am

I like the idea. This time machine will give you the freedom to build very different levels and worlds. The player can be blasting slimy one-eyed monsters on a futuristic space ship and the next moment he's fighting evil monks in the Middle Ages. At least the game won't (hopefully) become boring, as far as the levels are concerned. :)

I can't wait to see some screens.
Pain is only psychological.

psYco

Post by psYco » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:11 am

I really like the idea, Ive always been facinated by time travel, and the idea for its use "in game" is quite an intriguing one as far as game play goes. Good luck with your project and welcome to RF :D

Anonymu$

Post by Anonymu$ » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:04 am

cool idea , you can model everything you imagine , that work requires a lot of imagination !

Cant wait for early screens :)
:)