Agentarrow's thread (Terra Trooper)

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
Agentarrow

Re: Agentarrow's thread (Terra Trooper)

Post by Agentarrow » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:56 pm

I'm wondering if it should just be a game where you explore large indoor/outdoor levels like BF2142 on single player.
I had wanted to do a really cool building like the Chrysler Engineering center in Auburn Hills. Where you can drive vehicles indoors and destroy the cafeteria. Then have a few other maps.
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...

Alextreme

Post by Alextreme » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:08 pm

It´s a very sexy pic I really enjoy this. What the ****? What Did I say?

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:54 am

???
you said nice?
AgentArrow Home

Alextreme

Post by Alextreme » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:01 am

Yes, Google doesn´t translate good xD

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:20 am

funny. I lived in Ukraine for a while. It was when I first started at the RF community that I lived in Gorlovka Ukraine. Had to google translate a lot of stuff, kinda funny what I got.
AgentArrow Home

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 am

This is my idea for the opening animation of TT. It may sound spectacular but won't be the greatest quality. I'll have to find an animation program to do it in that is compatible with RF2, but it's a cool plan so far.

Terra Trooper File TT48737
The war incident
Jason Harper’s Voice: The Terra Troopers were created as a unified force of trained soldiers as keepers of peace on earth after world war III. For years we simply kept police duties. However, all our war training paid off when a science experiment went very wrong…
During this, it simply shows the camera slowly zooming in on earth, eventually settling on a large building.
Camera switches inside where a raptor-like armored creature breaks out of a containment facility, killing the guards to the room. Several more of these scenes happen
Jason Harper’s Voice: In northern Siberia, somewhere around 2150, some terrorists were trying to create the ultimate biological weapon, and on October 18th they succeeded… These creatures were built with Human intelligence, but the ferocity of every beast imaginable…
The camera shows views of war machines and alien soldiers.
It switches to views of Zeth White busting down a door and running down a hallway. He turns a corner filled with two or three alien warriors; he jumps on top of the first and drills half a dozen shots into its head. The second lunges and he kicks it in the gut as he dodges it and puts another three shots through it. Finally, the third begins to back up, then pulls out a small assault rifle and fires. Zeth takes a shot to the breastplate of his armor and topples backward. The warrior takes not time to drop the rifle and lunge. Zeth shoves a grenade in its mouth and kicks it back. He shields his eyes as a splatter of blood covers him and the wall.
Jason Harper’s Voice: Zeth White became a war hero when he infiltrated the facility and singlehandedly took out the warrior base, but not without cost. During his darkest hour, he was captured and planted with the mind of an alien warrior. He constantly fights back his new alter ego, Zeth Black. There is nothing the doctors can do to save him now…
The camera fades into clouds going by. The titles slowly fade in and out of view.
Agent Arrow Games Presents:
With assistance from the Reality Factory Community
Terra Trooper: Project Domination

The clouds slowly thin and a single drop ship comes into view, camera swings under the wing and through the side into the interior. Jason harper and his squad are in seats inside the ship, while a sergeant is sitting in a seat next to the cockpit entrance. He looks up at the squad and begins to speak:
“alright, when we get there, you’ll have to get through a small tunnel. It’s nothing bad, but it leads to alpha zone. When you get there, General White will be waiting for you. “
He picks up his earpiece and listens for a second then lowers it.
“Dammit. The enemy has begun an advance on Alpha Zone. We’ll have to go over their warzone to get to the landing site. The pilot is engaging surface to air defences now.”
The drop ship shakes and he listens to his earpiece again.
“Everyone buckle up and get ready for evasive maneuvers!”
Camera zooms out to see at least a dozen drop ships in a formation flying over a battlezone. One bursts into flames and falls from the sky. Another gets a wing blown off and spirals out of control, slamming into a third and a fireball erupts in the sky. The formation breaks and ships scatter.
The camera returns to the inside where the sergeant is yelling again at the troops.
“when you touch ground, find cover first thing. Sitting ducks are killed first. Next, pop up to shoot. Don’t stay long, and when shooting, aim straight. Don’t freeze out of mercy, for you shall receive none in return. Just make sure you get to alpha zone unharmed!”
The ship shakes and the sergeant gets out of his seat to check on the pilot. He opens the door and smoke flies into the cabin.
“Get Buckled!” he screams
Next is a flurry of white
After a few seconds, the camera shows the crumpled ship at the foot of the mountain. The side door pops open and Jason Harper falls out into the snow. He scrambles to grab his assault rifle. His squad slowly exits the wreckage and enters the blizzarding conditions. They hold up their rifles and look around. Suddenly, one of them says “I’m gonna be sick” and the camera moves over to the body of the sergeant, impaled upon a piece of metal. The snow blood spattered. Jason picks up his GPS and looks at it. He points to a small cave not far away. “ According to this, alpha zone is that way.

Gameplay begins. The player does not experience much combat, but learns the controls etc.
AgentArrow Home

zany_001

Post by zany_001 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 am

Do you think you could maybe put some screenies of models and stuff in the first post you made, to sort of focus it in one point for easy viewing?I can't really tell what work you have done since I've been gone otherwise.
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 pm

models can be done, but not textured, I have to reinstall milkshape on my new computer anyway, so why not?
I need to get myself an animation software for the videos, and learn how to properly work skeletons in milkshape. I also have a new level that I made, but I can't get it to render properly so any pics will be editor pics.
AgentArrow Home

Scorch

Post by Scorch » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Agentarrow wrote:all fixed.
I had it fixed yesterday, I did it my own way. I turned on flat shading so that individual polys were shaded
you require teaching me how to model when you come out to visit.

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:08 pm

... maybe... I still have to reinstall milkshape. I was hoping that Solidworks could work with RF but it doesn't
AgentArrow Home

vrageprogrammer

Post by vrageprogrammer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:13 am

Agentarrow wrote:... maybe... I still have to reinstall milkshape. I was hoping that Solidworks could work with RF but it doesn't
whoa, your still blazin' guns!
Good Luck!
It was not Possible to determine the dimensions of the image....

Scorch

Post by Scorch » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Hmm,well, i have been tossing around Ideas for such and such in SL, making beta ships for the game and what not, gonan start working on hte cornellia soon, and have started constructing hte terra Trooper Flagship, wish i could Dl the models i make there... oh well, but i hope to have something to show soon... (soon as i get RF again... stupid brother...)) :roll:
Just another day in the world of random!

Scorch

Post by Scorch » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:40 pm

[quote="Agentarrow"]This is my idea for the opening animation of TT. It may sound spectacular but won't be the greatest quality. I'll have to find an animation program to do it in that is compatible with RF2, but it's a cool plan so far.

Terra Trooper File TT48737
The war incident... blah balh what you said
[/quote]
isnt this the opening for PD? not TT I? :?:

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:30 am

... fail ...
I already talked to you about that.
AgentArrow Home

Scorch

Post by Scorch » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Apparently not... the first part yes, but not th3 l4nd1ng...