Omega
50%
Imperial Hero
17%

Total votes: 6

Agentarrow

A game dispute

Post by Agentarrow » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:13 pm

My team is having a project dispute between Terra Trooper, Imperial Hero, and Omega.
Terra Trooper is explained in a few posts. However Omega and Imperial Hero aren't.
In Omega, you are a special forces trooper. While on your mission to find out what happened to the starship Cornillia, you crash on a small alien planet. All but one level is drawn out. Level one is about 75% complete. Most weapons and ships are drawn on paper. The storyline is pretty well done.
in Imperial Hero you're in about the middle ages. The Roby Empire has invaded other empires around the country. There are sacred gems that your character must protect. You have been sent to investigate why they are after the gems. Game production hasn't even started.
And a brief summary of Terra Trooper. basically, You are Terra Trooper Zeth White, sent to find out the fate of the scientists on space station Chimera V. There is an alien race that invaded Earth. The Terra Troopers fight back, in an all-out war. And lurking in the shadows, commanding the army is the mysterious Zeth Black. Production includes a small level and several models. Bosses created, but not yet modeled. Most of the storyline created. You can read the other threads about it to find out more.
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...

Destron

Post by Destron » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:12 pm

I voted for Omega. If you choose terra trooper, though, I would suggest you scratch at 'Chimera' and make up something else. Resistance: Fall of Man already uses that name for a fictional virus.

firelord

Post by firelord » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:15 pm

yes i think Chimera was the virus in mission impossible aswell or maybe the antidote i can not remember i like omega as well

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:30 pm

It's your choice, but Chimera is an open name. It isn't as if whoever made those things made it up.
AgentArrow Home

Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:13 pm

we're not argueing anymore. We did settle on terra trooper. So Our project is still terra trooper. As the opener of this post, since it's been setled, I now set this topic as CLOSED (although its not locked because I cant lock it.
AgentArrow Home