Snakes First Game- Cannon Fodder

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
Snake (like in MGS)

Snakes First Game- Cannon Fodder

Post by Snake (like in MGS) »

:shock: Yes I Snake Have Decided to A) Start A thread and B) Star my own game- Cannon Fodder. The basic storyline is that you are a guy named Grant Sherman and you have been drafted into the military. You enter training figuring you couldn't make it if your life depended on it. NO. You pass at the top of your class and you are immediately told to go to the general to recive your orders. When you arrive two shadowy tipes are there telling you to come with them you go with them and are then told you are now-Ubenownst to you that you are a member of the new Crono Warrior Program. You are then strapped down onto a table and knocked out. Then you are frozen. That was in 2022. Now fast forward to 2156 8) . You wake up on the floor of a labrotory surronded by a few dozen scientists. One then tells you that you have unfrozen because an alien force 1000000 strong has decide that earth would be a prefect place to take over. Now, this game is only a concept so far but any suggestions will be welcomed :wink: :wink: !!
Missing: 1 brain.
Reward: I forget what that was...
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

The end bit sounds a bit like Terra Trooper. An alien race 1,000,000 strong huh? thats not much. In therra trooper, its 2157 (another amazing likeness) and an alien force 1,000,000,00 strong is invading. Isn't that just the weirdest cooincedence? (oh, and Terra trooper and the storyline and all the models are copywritten btw) Welcome to the Forums too!
AgentArrow Home
The greater good is but a point of view...
Snake (like in MGS)

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

:shock: This is starting to sound like that steven king story Secret Window Secret Garden". Anyway this one is about several different things as A) you leave earth and go to other planets and B) ummm... I can't say this as it is a storyline spoiler (Damn!). If you wan't even more proof I can ship you the Entie contents of my hard driv :roll: !!!! (Not Really)...
By the way, I went to your site and took a little look-see (Gawd I sound old fashoned) and the posts about your game Terra Trooper and the likenesses go away after here. If you want I'll email you a copy of the unfinished slightly censored storyline and you can tell me what you think. :) :mrgreen: 8)
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

Hey, I didn't accuse you of anything. And which site did you go to???
AgentArrow Home
Snake (like in MGS)

Both. Oh, and I wasn't really trying to accuse you of anything. BTW you should look at your post. I left you a letter.
Snake (like in MGS)

:oops: I need someone who can help me make some models up for my game. If you can I will send you a
few conceptual drawings to toy with and make models with.
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

Let me in on it. How good of an artist are you? If you're not that great of an artist, I can make some better pictures, I'm not too bad of an artist. I don't like to do people tho.
AgentArrow Home
Snake (like in MGS)

Ican't give you the pictures. you see, My scanner has just recently decided to learn spanish and when I finally get it to work the image it turns out sucks. I can give you some details about the characters and maybe you can put something together. Let me know if you are interested.
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

I guess, but whatever pics you can get me no matter how sucky would be worth 1000 words
AgentArrow Home
Snake (like in MGS)

I will be uploading the stuff soon
Last edited by Snake (like in MGS) on Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snake (like in MGS)

I took the one thing it took before giving up and edited it into two sections-The head and the body :D
Attachments
The main characters head
The main characters head
1.JPG (11.56 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
The main characters body
The main characters body
2.JPG (18.48 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

how old are you? those look like my 4th-5th grade drawings, however I've been told I'm gifted with drawing so I'd say u are in the range of 10-15 years old am I right? Anyway, I do terribly on people, I'm far better at vehicles and stupid photoshop doesn't work 4 some reason.
AgentArrow Home
Snake (like in MGS)

Okay question 1: 13

Okay listen, I think the reason the sketches look so bad is because I am horrible at drawing people but excell at drawing objects, ships ect. Anyway thanks for the advice and also, do you think you can model these :?:
Agentarrow

Post by Agentarrow »

I'll be honest with you, I cannot model organic things, I can model vehicles, objects, etc.
AgentArrow Home
zany_001

Post by zany_001 »

ooh harsh AA, saying hes got a drawing skill of a 5 year old...i cant draw that well(well mebbe i can but still)

i would help, but ive got 3 different things im workingo n right naow.
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.