My First Video Game

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
VilySoftworks

My First Video Game

Post by VilySoftworks » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Vily and like most of you I share the same passion for the game development process. I was involved in the process of making my first video game but I abandoned that project because it got very extensive and boring for me. So far I only completed a storyline and produced some graphics. These materials will be posted in my website.

Now I am involved in a more interesting game project, which I will post in my website when it gets completed and when I'm satisfied with it.

Thank you all for your interest and feedback. Your immediate feedback is one of the features I like most from this website.

-Vily

LtForce

Re: My First Video Game

Post by LtForce » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Tell us something more about the game. It's always good to see a new game idea :)

Remove those leaves from your website. It's a good example of bad designing, in my opinion.
Lithuanians for Georgia!

Sph!nx

Post by Sph!nx » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Welcome to the boards. Looking foreward to see some of your work.
Regards Sph!nx

Sven Co-op, DevEd: Development & Editing

VilySoftworks

Post by VilySoftworks » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:16 pm

LtForce wrote:Tell us something more about the game. It's always good to see a new game idea :)

Remove those leaves from your website. It's a good example of bad designing, in my opinion.
There are two stories. The first one is obsolete, the second one is the story I want to base my first game on. Which of the two stories you want to know more about? As for the leaves in my website those were already removed before you replied to this post. My website is in it's early beginnings and I update it as I go along.

LtForce

Post by LtForce » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 pm

I'd like to hear more about the second one, that will be used in your game
Lithuanians for Georgia!

VilySoftworks

Post by VilySoftworks » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:47 pm

All I can say for the moment is that it will be a new survival horror game. It will be a 3rd-person action shooter. More information will be available when I release a demo.