Oasis Beyond

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
Vandal

Oasis Beyond

Post by Vandal » Fri May 23, 2008 12:30 am

The year is 3450 AD a nuclear war has broke out!2 million colonists leave earth searching for a bright new future on new planets.They succeeded in finding new worlds!Life was peaceful but hard
in the beginning.They divided themselves into 4 houses:

Unination

The Allegiance

The Acadians

Europa

Because of their exploration they were able to come into contact with different species

Reptillians-Home planet:Centura/ Info:Technologically advanced

Acadians(elf like)-Home planet:Acadia/Info:Technologically advanced

Ringo(gorilla like/chiwawa)-Home planet:Utopia/Info:primitive technology

Greys-Home planet:unknown/Info:Extremely technologically advanced

Torians-Home planet:Tutanga/Info:Technologically advanced

A space technology station mysteriously disappears with the crew in it.You play as John Brok a galactic trooper who is ordered to investigate the case.

Gameplay:First person shooter with some classic arcade style ship combat.

Mission 1:Fly to asteroid(that used to hold the space technology station) and find some clues.

Mission 2:When u arrive on the asteroid u are attacked by a creature and have to kill it.After you kill it u proceed to the space technology area and black out.

Mission 3:You wake up in a strange realm and find one of the scientists and he explans to you that they were warped here by one of the experiments gone wrong and tells you that they can get back to their dimension by finding the space technology station.

you have to battle your way through this strange dimension and start out with 100 scientists,if your able to beat the game with alot of scientists you are able to unlock bonus levels!

any suggestions are welcomed and if any one wants to help make the game:

programmer

music designer

texture maker
SEIZURE TIME!!!!!

Danimita92

Re: Oasis Beyond

Post by Danimita92 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Sounds cool, although sci-fi isn't really my thing.

metal_head

Re: Oasis Beyond

Post by metal_head » Sat May 31, 2008 8:52 am

Sounds Cool,but I'm wondering how will you do that if you finish the game with a lot of scientist you'll get a bonus,it will be prett cool,I'm interested of doing that in my game too,but if anyone tells how would be great