Fallen Empire by Blind Fire Productions

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
gamemakerg

Fallen Empire by Blind Fire Productions

Post by gamemakerg » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:09 pm

FALLEN EMPIRE
PROPHECY OF THE BLOOD MAIDEN
What do you think it is in preproduction but looks realy good. any suggestions or coments are greatly apreacheated

The year is 3248. You play the role of a teenager named Riylen on a spaceship for vacation with your parents, your two best friends, and your five year old sister, Akora. The first through seventh days, you are doing some jobs to help out passengers on the ship. The quests you do determine if you are a swordsman, mage or gunner. A mine is planted on the 7th day, and on the eighth day, your parents are at a party on the opposite side of the ship and the bomb explodes, killing them both.

When the bomb smoke subsides, you are running around panic-stricken trying to find your sister when an alien suddenly attacks you. Right before it hits you, Ein, your best friend and the eldest of the three, unsheathes his sword and, in one quick movement, the alien drops to the ground, nerves still twitching from the traumatic blow. You then take its’… (Short sword if you are a swordsman, pistol if you are a gunner, or spell: fire if you are a mage) and Ein joins your party.

After you pass through several rooms fending off the invaders, you find your other friend, Erik, fighting three aliens half-heartedly, as if his life force was being drained. Just then, you notice an almost shamanistic orange alien in the corner of the room that looks as if it were casting some sort of spell on Erik. Ein is clearly familiar with this chant and immediately destroys the strange organism...Erik suddenly regains his power and makes short work of the three remaining aliens. Erik then joins the party.

You dash down the hallway to the nursery, the room in which you last saw Akora. You enter the room only to find at first glance, your sister unconscious on the ground, Although, as you look more closely, you see a giant, jet black alien right behind her. You carefully draw your weapon, and the fight begins.

(Fight user controlled)

After the fight, you roll under the behemoth's corpse to grab your sister and all four of you head back to your room and block off any possible entrances, in fear that the aliens will attack again.

The next morning, you awake to find that your ship has crash landed on the alien’s home planet. Not only that, but there were also more survivors.

The next day, while looking for a water source for the long nights, because it is brutally cold during the day and unbearably hot at night, you find a letter written in English and containing a map which is suspiciously similar to your surroundings maybe you’re not the only ones on this planet…

The object of the game is to build a colony on this strange new planet while defending the new settlement from the aliens. But are you just another opponent in an already war torn world?
My company homepage Please visit and pm me feedback on games.
http://www.blindfire.net

Trougedoor122

Re: Fallen Empire by Blind Fire Productions

Post by Trougedoor122 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:37 pm

nice game, good story line to.

Danimita92

Post by Danimita92 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:30 am

Sounds great. How are the battles going to be? (turn-based, real time like in RPGs, or more like an action game)

gamemakerg

Post by gamemakerg » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:05 pm

real time

Alextreme

Post by Alextreme » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Great history! I want to see screenshots!

Sorington

Post by Sorington » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:35 pm

good story!
Greetings, Sorington

darksmaster923

Post by darksmaster923 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:35 am

I would change the name a little, theres a game on instantaction.com called Fallen Empire: Legions or something.
Herp derp.

riyylen

Post by riyylen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:01 pm

hey guys... im gamemakerG's friend.... hes retarded... and i wrote that story.... lol and sorry the sites down.... so, just sayin hi =)

gamemakerg

Post by gamemakerg » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 am

thanks for the confidence "boss"
we ned to get i new name then i guess

riyylen

Post by riyylen » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:03 am

i love u too G.... if any1 has sum suggestions for names that wud be awesome.... and ya i have a xtra psp charger lol