k2 gaming studios presents....identity.

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
k2!

k2 gaming studios presents....identity.

Post by k2! » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:54 pm

hey their peeps. my name is luis (aka k2)

im making my debut game using RF and its called identity. basically the main character wakes up in a prison cell with the alarm going off and the cell open with a dead guard on the floor.he finds an earpiece and puts it on, the voice tells him to break out, so with the help of the man talking to him, he breaks out of prison through a massive FPS long haul! and that's just level one. the story and greatness of the game is in the story and concept. the player is suffering from amnesia and has to find his-true identity. he wanders why the people around him are the worst of the worst so he has to put his mind to rest. he goes on a quest to find redemption and himself through the nabouring city and towns. what the player encounters is clues to his former life, but multiple choices mean that what the player chooses as a guess to the charecters past will effect the ending. if the overall score at the end of the game is 97% then the player has completed the story well enough to get a special ending. that being said as well, this feature adds loads of replay value. any final score will effect the ending in some way, plus here comes the amazing part! every score will effect the sequel title as well, meaning that people could be playing different stories with the same game.

lady and gents... this has been identity!

and i've been k2

god bless :D :D

sankha93

Re: k2 gaming studios presents....identity.

Post by sankha93 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 am

Great story and game plans. Keep posting some screenshots of the game.
sankha93