Zombie's Attack Fixed

Game Design, Story, Game Play.
dailoc

Zombie's Attack Fixed

Post by dailoc » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:34 pm

To clear up any confusion, I decide to post a new one. Please give me feedback.

This game is about an officer, who wakes up and realizes that the building is being evacuated. It is a secret facility, in which the government carries out researches. His unit is sent to this facility to act as a security force. However, he now realizes that most of the people that still remain in this facility are either dead or infected. His only goal is to survive and battles his way to find an escape. :wink:

Follow this link to download the game package http://www.fshare.vn/file/ZKD8M719GI/

Then, follow this link to download the .rar file. Use the intro.avi in this one to replace the file media/video/menu/intro.avi . Use the Credit.avi to replace the file media/video/Credit.avi . http://www.fshare.vn/file/NR9PJ29OZR/

I'll fix this problem later. I'm looking forward for feedback from everyone. :D

realgaming135

Re: Zombie's Attack Fixed

Post by realgaming135 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:30 am

Finally I was able to play the game, and it looks good. It is quite fun to play. :D
Without facts, a mystery is just a guessing game...

dailoc

Post by dailoc » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 pm

So, do you have any suggestion? It is short, isn't it? I'm planning to build a version 2. Also, before that, i'm going to fix the current version to make it looks more creepy. I'll be happy if u join me

realgaming135

Post by realgaming135 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Okay, I'll join you :D
Without facts, a mystery is just a guessing game...

dailoc

Post by dailoc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:42 am

Yeah, I sent you an email already.

bernie
RF Moderator

Post by bernie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Gameplay is excellent. Well thought out puzzles and quite difficult in easy mode. I still haven't completed it yet. Just done control room level but finding the next level very difficult haven't much life etc left on reaching this level. Really enjoying playing this.
Well done dailoc.

dailoc

Post by dailoc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks, Bernie. I am still not satisfied with it. I think it is too short, and the plot is not very clear. I'll fix this and also re-adjust the levels to make the game more creepy :)

steven8

Post by steven8 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:57 pm

I like it very much. I got stuck in the beginning, and wound up playing vicariously through my son. :wink: We haven't reached the end yet. He got to an area where you activate a button, then have to rush over to get through a door that slides down. He finally made it, but nothing happened. Is that the end of that level, or is it somewhere else?

I think it is an excellent piece of work. Your zombies look terrific. Did you make your own textures?
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!

dailoc

Post by dailoc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Well, yeah, the only thing you need to do is to touch the hand-scanner and the level will change. About the zombies, I downloaded the images from google image and used photoshop to re-adjust.

steven8

Post by steven8 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:50 am

dailoc wrote:Well, yeah, the only thing you need to do is to touch the hand-scanner and the level will change. About the zombies, I downloaded the images from google image and used photoshop to re-adjust.
Hmm. Didn't see a hand scanner in that small space. We'll check again!!

Nice job on the zombies. Actually, everything looks really good. I like your levels. I like the levers and buttons and the fan was pretty cool. Well done.
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!

dailoc

Post by dailoc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:36 am

Yeah, thanks Steve. :D

bernie
RF Moderator

Post by bernie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Well Dailoc I managed to finish the game. Thanks for the credit.
Yes I agree it's a bit short but nevertheless it's a great game.
One thing I can suggest is to make it so that some of the items you need to collect are not always in the same place each time you start the game also make the enemies appear in different places (Use several script points and spawn at one of them randomly). That will make the game harder to play as you will have to look for items & get caught unawares by the enemies appearing where you don't expect them.

dailoc

Post by dailoc » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Haha, do you like the armory, the night vision goggle, and the 50 cal. gun? Your suggestion is very meaningful bernie. :D