3D Female Characters Challenge

Discuss any other topics here
eimantasCG

3D Female Characters Challenge

Post by eimantasCG » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

Hello, everyone. I wanted to let you know that even though our 3D: Interior Challenge hasn’t ended yet, CGTrader is bringing you another
challenge: Female Characters. This challenge has the largest value prize pool ($8,500) of all previous challenges!
All you need to do to enter the challenge is design a female character model and submit it to either one of the two categories:
Realistic (regular women, historical figures, girls, etc., representing various professions, including everyday people).
Imaginary (Imaginary character (sci-fi, cartoon, fantasy, stylized, etc.).
The Female Character challenge is open to all designers, no matter their field: both high poly and low poly models can enter the competition.

Our great partners at Allegorithmic, Marmoset, Quixel, Cebas, 3D-Coat, and FoxRenderfarm are supporting this challenge by providing prizes like rendering credits, software licenses and more!

We will also provide additional exposure to submissions with the tags #womenin3D #cgwoman by featuring them on our blog and social media!

You can find out more about the prizes and details the challenge by visiting: https://www.cgtrader.com/challenges/3d- ... characters

justjoyce

Re: 3D Female Characters Challenge

Post by justjoyce » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 am

Oh wow, this looks like a great competition. Good luck, I hope that you can keep us posted about your entry.

aicd99

Re: 3D Female Characters Challenge

Post by aicd99 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:28 am

justjoyce wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 am
Oh wow, this looks like a great competition. Good luck, I hope that you can keep us posted about your entry.
Welcome here seem like you are new here did you joined because you just started reality factory