Happy Paddys day..

Discuss any other topics here
ardentcrest

Happy Paddys day..

Post by ardentcrest »

A Happy St Patrick's Day to all You Honourerary Irish within this community from ardentcrest (tallaght, dublin)
He's a Bot Jim, But not as we know It.
bernie
RF Moderator

Post by bernie »

And from me too Bernie (Ennis Co.Clare). I'll be playing the old diddley in Shannon this evening and wetting the throat with the Jameson. Up the Banner.
jonas

Post by jonas »

I'm wearing green so don't pinch me!
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack
AndyCR

Post by AndyCR »

*Looks down* hmm, i appear to be wearing orange. Oh well. Happy St. Patrick's day! Now to find something green to eat or drink for the tradition of it...
ardentcrest

Post by ardentcrest »

never say orange down in the republic of Ireland . its not the done thing. go off to the nearest bar and have a good old pint of the black stuff and toast the emerald isle and the fast work your doing to get RF2 out to us :D

The luck of the irish I give on to you
He's a Bot Jim, But not as we know It.
AndyCR

Post by AndyCR »

I wouldn't touch the stuff, but I will have some PG Tips tea with green food coloring in it :D

Bah, I don't believe in luck. I may be of Irish descent, but boy would they be ashamed of me :)