Anybody had trouble like this before? (more in post)

Discuss any other topics here
Nighthawk_0973

Anybody had trouble like this before? (more in post)

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 am

I check up on this other phpBB forum called XtremeWorlds (2D MMO maker I use) and right now it's blocking me out!!!!

I can't log in or anything like that! Have you guys had this trouble on RF or any other forum of any type? I really need to go on there it's important things regarding my game that I need to do. It can't be an issue with no windows virtual memory because I could login here....And the server couldn't be down because there was a hidden user signed in on that forum!!!!

Maybe somebody (the hidden user) hacked it? There is a new spam bot on there for sure though. Here's the link to the forum, just try and get past the first registration screen. XtremeWorlds Forums

Edit: It's not my username and password. Whenever I use my username and password wrong phpBB gives me a red error message. The page just refreshes each time I try to login.
https://sites.google.com/site/theneverendinguniverse/ <-- Infinite Universe Website. It's a 2D MMORPG I'm releasing into beta near the late summer (I hope :D) note: RF isn't an MMO maker. Not yet anyways.

megatop

Re: Anybody had trouble like this before? (more in post)

Post by megatop » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 am

no i didnt

Nighthawk_0973

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:15 pm

so your saying you've never had trouble logging into RF before? ok. It must just be for that forum.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that the problem gets fixed there because I sure went through a lot of trouble to password protect the installer for the client so that the guy can fix my GUI. Plus that's my main development place, if I need help with scripting etc.

I'll have to send an e-mail to the admin if it doesn't get fixed soon.
https://sites.google.com/site/theneverendinguniverse/ <-- Infinite Universe Website. It's a 2D MMORPG I'm releasing into beta near the late summer (I hope :D) note: RF isn't an MMO maker. Not yet anyways.

megatop

Post by megatop » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 am

I havent had trouble loging in. But on the setting keep yourself logged on each time you ist. It works for me

Nighthawk_0973

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 am

A. I can login on this forum
B. I don't say logged into stuff, that makes the account afiliated with this computer and since the account is online other people who use the service could somehow hack it. If people have somehow hacked the XW forums so that you CAN'T login, than it wouldn't be safe to be logged in at all.
C. If you stay logged in and somehow get logged out than what if you forget your password? :lol: