GameDirector

Discuss any other topics here
hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

GameDirector

Post by hgt_terry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am

Ok been a hard few months but.

We have now the ability to make a shape meaning a Physics shape can represent a real World shape also Main player can be localized independent of so no more root at center or at the foot of Actor and displaced just but the mesh wher you want it. in Y direction Up.

also
added sound system back this time 2D 3D and object orentated so the futher away from object the volume decreases for that sound

Terry

hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

Re: GameDirector

Post by hgt_terry » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 am

all sounded a bit cripptic but bottom line we have fond a way and i we cant explane this enough to 1 represent a object as just a bounding box or a the acctual shape and we can i cant explain but will Physics is either a box round a shape or it repersents the shape exaltly

Nighthawk_0973

Post by Nighthawk_0973 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 am

hmm.. is the equity forum pretty much your little sub-forum? Since you make Equity you can post GD stuff as well?

Anyways GD sounds cool keep up the good work.
https://sites.google.com/site/theneverendinguniverse/ <-- Infinite Universe Website. It's a 2D MMORPG I'm releasing into beta near the late summer (I hope :D) note: RF isn't an MMO maker. Not yet anyways.

hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

Post by hgt_terry » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:49 am

The post was just to let you know me and bernie are still working and at it so to speak.