GD 15

Discuss any other topics here
hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

GD 15

Post by hgt_terry » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 am

Added particles and light. look at load Indoor or click shell.

Terry and co

MakerOfGames

Re: GD 15

Post by MakerOfGames » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:11 am

I must be missing something, what is GD 15 about? What is this an update to? I guess it would help if I stop by more. :P :lol:
Think outside the box.
To go on an adventure, one must discard the comforts and safety of the known and trusted.

jamieo01

Post by jamieo01 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Game director is a game engine that Terry and Bernie are working on.

MakerOfGames

Post by MakerOfGames » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:47 am

jamieo01 wrote:Game director is a game engine that Terry and Bernie are working on.
Ah, thanks. So is this related to RF2 at all or is this a separate project? Or will is work with RF2. I haven't been around for a while, so I don't even know where to look to find the answer to this.
Think outside the box.
To go on an adventure, one must discard the comforts and safety of the known and trusted.

jamieo01

Post by jamieo01 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 pm

As far as I know it's a separate project. I think that Bernie wasn't happy with how RF2 was going so helped Terry make GD.

hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

Post by hgt_terry » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:45 am

First off.

I have total respect for Bernie and Para but do not want to spend this post on a silly fight crap

But again GD is a Hopefully a idea based on RF/Genisis3d it is independent but only that its a private in-devour but in response to a 6-7 year wait for RF2.

So we post an update so you can see the development it all sound like the usual stuff but we have carried on just take a look at GD we are now doing animation for Objects/Entities.

OK enough of conflict. I would in realtiy like help not conflict so try it first in its basic form but it will be and as long as I can carry will get developed BUT HELP would be great Web Tutorials and Testing would be so much appreciated but just in case no one does I will carry on.

That’s it 2 loyal people got fed up of waiting so we had ago and we think we can get there but try it out and help.

That’s it.

Terry and Co.

By the way in case anybody thinks we are hijacking RF Me and Bernie Wrote and developed Equity.

Thanks Terry