How donate to this RF project

Discuss any other topics here
aicd99

How donate to this RF project

Post by aicd99 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:35 am

Where is page on this site where I can donate using paypal so this software becomes more powerful

QuestOfDreams
Site Admin

Re: How donate to this RF project

Post by QuestOfDreams » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 pm

There is none cause money can't buy me time.
If you're looking for more powerful software, then there are plenty of alternatives to Reality Factory like Unreal Engine, Unity etc.

aicd99

Post by aicd99 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:16 am

QuestOfDreams wrote:There is none cause money can't buy me time.
If you're looking for more powerful software, then there are plenty of alternatives to Reality Factory like Unreal Engine, Unity etc.

Yeah but I prefer reality factory

realityfactoryusr

Post by realityfactoryusr » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:45 pm

aicd99, Reality Factory is pretty powerful in its own right. In one sentence, you can build a complete game with it and sell it. I hear you though, a graphics and functionality update would be nice but it takes time and effort to get this working properly. I prefer Reality Factory as well because its complete and runs fast on my system. If you want more power you could try Blender Game Engine. It has a ton of graphics options and there are several completed games on it. Here is one example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RRaEvWqJc

EDIT: I still prefer Reality Factory, its dedicated TO and focused on game development exclusively.

aicd99

Post by aicd99 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:17 am

realityfactoryusr wrote:aicd99, Reality Factory is pretty powerful in its own right. In one sentence, you can build a complete game with it and sell it. I hear you though, a graphics and functionality update would be nice but it takes time and effort to get this working properly. I prefer Reality Factory as well because its complete and runs fast on my system. If you want more power you could try Blender Game Engine. It has a ton of graphics options and there are several completed games on it. Here is one example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RRaEvWqJc

EDIT: I still prefer Reality Factory, its dedicated TO and focused on game development exclusively.
I don't care for any other game dev tools or engine accept reality factory