Able to make files yet no exec.file icon

Discuss the development of Reality Factory 2
larob57

Able to make files yet no exec.file icon

Post by larob57 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:27 pm

I was able to download all the component's yet I was not able to get a exec file> What dose this mean?> I have 3 different folders ."Open the folder it checked out to, then open the reality-factory2/build folder. Open Reality Factory2.sln, find the drop down that says "Debug" and change it to "Release", and click Build->Build Solution. If all goes well, you should have a Reality Factory2.exec file in the reality factory2 folder." I used Microsoft VisualC++ 2008 Express Edition.
I went looking for AdditionalDependencies="kernel32.lib" to
AdditionalDependencies="kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib"
>but did not find it. Do you think this mite be the trouble? I just don't know. I have 3 folders reality factory2 >reality factory2-new> reality factory2-old. The instructions were easy to understand . I was fine the hole way . I think it was well written. Thanks larob57

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Re: Able to make files yet no exec.file icon

Post by paradoxnj » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:41 pm

RF2 is a work in progress. Please start with RF1 v0.76. That RF2 code is obsolete. There will be a new codebase soon.
Many Bothans died to bring you this signature....