Ogitor

Discuss the development of Reality Factory 2
Voltare

Re: Ogitor

Post by Voltare » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Going to say this, and then be done with it.

Paradoxnj......if you're so uberleet and all that...what happened with your last engine?

Was it the community...or the engine guy?

And since It seems that i'm being the ijit here,,,I'll jst leave you to it.....with a warning.

PNJ has killed one engine already.

Bye, and have fun all!

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Uh...excuse me...I did not kill the engine and there was no community. The engine was already dead for 8 years and could not be revived. You should get your facts straight before you spew garbage from your mouth. I also never stated I was "uberleet". I merely just threw back at you what you originally stated...that you were a weak programmer. It seems like the brain/mouth coordination doesn't work for you. You sound like an idiot when you don't have the facts.

Besides...that's a very harsh warning from someone who's never completed a project? :wink: I work in the industry and have my name in the credits of commercial titles...what do you do?

Just go away....
Many Bothans died to bring you this signature....

jonas

Post by jonas » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:17 am

Voltare wrote:Going to say this, and then be done with it.

Paradoxnj......if you're so uberleet and all that...what happened with your last engine?

Was it the community...or the engine guy?

And since It seems that i'm being the ijit here,,,I'll jst leave you to it.....with a warning.

PNJ has killed one engine already.

Bye, and have fun all!
Seriously??? Sure the last project might have died. But why is this the programmers fault? There is only so much you can do. Everything has its phase, once it hits the end there isn't much you can do about it. Just like rf it seems to be reaching the end of its phase that's why rf2 is being made before rf is gone.

You need to take criticism and just move on, and for crying out loud if you're gonna dish it learn to take it in return. :roll:
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack