RF 2 Discussion

Discuss the development of Reality Factory 2
zany_001

Re: RF 2 Discussion

Post by zany_001 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm

@Destron im thinking of starting the RF Game design Team, which teh programmers arent allowed to join, so we can take a load off their backs by making the RF2 demo, or something. Specially as generally programmers suk at art.Not always though.Unfortunately it might be a while till i get a webby up and all, but you could join that once its up.if its up.... :(
Once I was sad, and I stopped being sad and was awesome instead.
True story.

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:23 pm

It's moving along. I've been helping Andy out. Currently we are doing some proof of concept on a few design ideas.
Many Bothans died to bring you this signature....

MakerOfGames

Post by MakerOfGames » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:51 pm

I'm glad to hear that there has been progress made. Will it still meet the deadline of May 8, 2010? I would love to help but I am having a heck of a time grasping certain C++ concepts(yay pointers and reference types!) as I am learning it this semester in college. I know a good deal of Java and speeding through these new C++ concepts is hard. Also I just don't seem to have the time that I could help even if I did know C++ :(. Hopefully I can help out some in the future. I really do wish to help out in some way.

And thanks again for taking on this project RF2 Dev team! Keep up the great work!
Think outside the box.
To go on an adventure, one must discard the comforts and safety of the known and trusted.

Destron

Post by Destron » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:01 am

May 8, 2010
rofl, that's my birthday O_O
Dang, what a present. :D