[OBSOLETE] Help Cannot Post Right

Post any Bug Reports here

[OBSOLETE] Help Cannot Post Right

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:54 am

Okay i enter my password and user name. It says im logged in but im not able to post with my user name and cannot change anything in my profile and such.

Any info for a solution is greatly appreciated.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:57 am

O and this is/was SithMaster who has momentarily lost touch with the force but will regain it sometime soon. Those who help my reascention to power will be greatly rewarded and enter other star wars sith monologing here.

guest_locked_out_jonas

help!!!!!

Post by guest_locked_out_jonas » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:57 am

What's going on? I can't log-in either! it acts like It normaly does and comes back to the forum index but Me no logged in!

SithMaster-alsolockedout

Post by SithMaster-alsolockedout » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:13 am

And it says at the bottom that your logged in.

guest_locked_out_jonas

Don't tell me!!!!!!!!!1111

Post by guest_locked_out_jonas » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:39 am

Don't tell me this forum has gotten hack or something!!!!

Dysphoriac

Post by Dysphoriac » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:15 am

I was locked out and i tried for hours but then I tried "forgot my password" and when given a new password it still didn't work until about the 5 time I tried, something fishy is going on here
:shock:
"We revel in rebellious ways, rebellion that the media made. If you change your channel we'll smash your T.V."

guest_locked_out_jonas

Post by guest_locked_out_jonas » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:22 am

i'm guessing somethings going on the old forum went down because it had been hacked! Hopefully that doesn't happen here! Sent you an email because I could check my PM and it appears you sent me a PM!

jonas__

Post by jonas__ » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:34 am

I just reregistered but guess what!

QuestOfDreams
Site Admin

Post by QuestOfDreams » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:44 am

I changed the settings for cookies on the board so you don't get logged out while posting a message... however it doesn't seem to work correctly and I've reset this setting now... try deleting your cookies and log in again
sorry for the troubles :oops: