[INVALID] Attribute bug?

Post any Bug Reports here
Lynkyn

[INVALID] Attribute bug?

Post by Lynkyn » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Is this a bug????:

I put an attribute. Actor: ak47.act (example). Attribute: ak47. I can get it. OK, now I change this attribute. Actor: m16.act. Attribute: m16. I can't get it, like it were a solid!!!, i thought ''maybe it is a problem of the model''. But, i put the actor: ak47, and the attribute: m16 and I can't get it :shock: :shock: , now, at last, I put Actor: m16, and attribute: ak47 and I CAN GET IT!!! WHY????

PD: It happens with the dropped weapons too

A little help? Thanks :wink:

Juutis

Re: Why?????Attribute bug?

Post by Juutis » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:29 pm

To me it seems like you haven't defined the m16 attribute in your player.ini. Or the attribute is at its maximum value.
Pain is only psychological.

Lynkyn

Post by Lynkyn » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm

No, ive got the attribute in player ini, the value is the correct.... for example, I start with 0 in all attributes. In a level, Ive got all the combinations (ak47,m16). I can get the ak47 attributes but no the m16
NOTE: m16 and ak47 are examples, there are the attributes with and without problems:

m16, galil, m4= problem

ak47, cm4= no problem

I thought it would be problem of the name, but I can start with a m16, drop it, and after that, I can't get :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lynkyn

Post by Lynkyn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:26 am

This is exasperating!! XDDD

But I am getting now the theme:
The order than i made the weapon is this:

ak47, cm4, m16, galil, glock.

WHen I did the ak47, i couldn't get this. When I did the cm4, I could get the ak, but not the cm4. When I did the m16, and the galil, I could get the ak46 and the cm4, but not the galil or the m16. And now, i made the glock, and i can get all weapons except glock XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, when I finish my game, maybe I will do some ''fake attributes'' for fix this buuuuuuuut

I have a medium problem: I have got a weapon on the slot X.(example: colt) I put an attribute who is a slot-X-weapon.(example: colt2(XD)) I would like to I can't get this weapon, but i can get it!!! so, i am at the same time the colt and the colt 2, but using only the colt. Now, i drop the colt. I push the slot-3-key and now Ive got the colt!! It is a bug, or there are some way to fix it?

Thanks

Juutis

Post by Juutis » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Lynkyn wrote:WHen I did the ak47, i couldn't get this. When I did the cm4, I could get the ak, but not the cm4. When I did the m16, and the galil, I could get the ak46 and the cm4, but not the galil or the m16. And now, i made the glock, and i can get all weapons except glock
Always remember to add a couple of blank lines to the end of the .ini files.
Pain is only psychological.

Lynkyn

Post by Lynkyn » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Juutis wrote:
Lynkyn wrote:WHen I did the ak47, i couldn't get this. When I did the cm4, I could get the ak, but not the cm4. When I did the m16, and the galil, I could get the ak46 and the cm4, but not the galil or the m16. And now, i made the glock, and i can get all weapons except glock
Always remember to add a couple of blank lines to the end of the .ini files.
OH MY GOD! XDDDD
EDIT: it isn't problem of the blank lines :lol:

And the las thing I said, does it happen to you?