Corona Bug?

Post any Bug Reports here
metal_head

Corona Bug?

Post by metal_head » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Not sure if it's a bug, or it's ment to be that way.
If I'm using the Built In player (which I'm not using anymore) and add a corona to the level, which is lower than the player (say on the ground), the corona disappears if I start walking and than stop, than if I start walking again and release the walking button, the corona appears again. This doesn't happen if I strafe, it only happens when I'm waking forwards and backwards. So for my scripted player to function properly, I had to put the box where the player start entity was bellow the whole level, so that way all the corona effects were above the player's head and it worked. Of course I can disable the player movement, which I'm gonna do very soon (dunno why I haven't done it... it's only one command), but the guys, who use the Built- in player may have the same problem, but won't be able to fix it :? It's not only the corona entity, I had a gun, which was shooting red laser and in the projectile explosion I had put a corona effect, if I shooted upwards (hit the ceiling or something that's higher than me), no problem, but if I shoot for example at the ground the same appearing - disappearing problem occoured. Dunno, I just tought I'd share this with you if you haven't noticed it :)