Equity 7

Topics regarding the actor editor Equity
hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

Equity 7

Post by hgt_terry » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi folks.

Equity 7 Beta 1

Have started to Update Equity this is part of a compatibly drive for GD and RF2 and general bug fixes.

This update we have added the W A S D and Q E keys.

W :- Moves the camera forward.
S :- Moves the camera Backwards.
A :- Moves the camera Left.
D :- Moves the camera Right.

Q :- Moves the camera Up.
E :- Moves the camera Down.

We have done this to try to make it feel more natural as GD and RF2 will use theses keys in game play and in there respective editors but equity is using the right mouse keys to do the same as it still does but now W A S D and Q E will do the same so the way you use the keys in GD RF2 will now be reflected in Equity.

DownLoad.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/hgtterry

The next update Equity 7 Beta 2 will be to make the mouse movement proportional so the faster you move the mouse the faster the camera will move and slow movements will move cam slower this will give a lot more control over the camera in general and reflects again GD RF2 mouse movement.

Thanks
Terry and Co

PS
We have not seen any post from QuestOfDreams lately we hope you are OK mate and are still with us all drop us all a post so we know you are OK and hope you are.

Chrisking5

Re: Equity 7

Post by Chrisking5 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 am

i have been having trouble with adding motions to an ms3d file. the motion file i'm trying to import is in the .mot format. the problem is that when i click the "add motion *.mot" button nothing happen and i cant add my motion to my model. if you know what the problem is and how to fix it, i would really appreciate it.

hgt_terry
RF Dev Team

Re: Equity 7

Post by hgt_terry » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi Chrisking5

I am a bit tied up at the moment with moving house and transferring my internet connection but will try to help over the weekend i will have my Development PC up and running again and will test the adding motions stuff in Equity.

What would help is if you could send me the motion file and the model in Actor .act or ms3d format via a PM or a link to them then i could tell you if its Equity or the files and possible improve Equity .

as i said i am a bit busy but will help if i can so bear with me.

Thanks
Terry