Empty room?

Post here if you have problems getting Reality Factory running on your machine. Please make sure you have the latest DirectX installed as well as updated drivers for your video & sound card before posting...
Snake

Empty room?

Post by Snake » Thu May 04, 2006 9:31 pm

Hi.

I have weird problem. About 6 months earlier I was running Reality Factory mini demo and all was ok - I was running and admiring those fantastic effects and all. But now when I'm running this small demo game, It loads me small empty room.. did I forgot something? I don't know what I did wrong :cry:

Does anyone encountered similar problem ?

PS. BTW, I am using newest v075 version of RF.

Please help me.

Thanks.

AndyCR

Post by AndyCR » Thu May 04, 2006 11:17 pm

do you know what version you were running before?

QuestOfDreams
Site Admin

Post by QuestOfDreams » Thu May 04, 2006 11:39 pm

In the latest release you can choose between 2 characters in the game menu. One will start in the empty room which shows the basic level setup, the other one will start in the larger level that demonstrates the entities.

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri May 05, 2006 11:49 am

AndyCR wrote:do you know what version you were running before?
Probably v072A but I can't remember, it was long time ago.
QuestOfDreams wrote:In the latest release you can choose between 2 characters in the game menu. One will start in the empty room which shows the basic level setup, the other one will start in the larger level that demonstrates the entities.
Ohhh so that's the trick! :) Thank You guys, now I understand. Why didn't I run on such a idea before? :oops: :( Well, I'm stupid sometimes. Anyway, Thanks Again!