vorbisfile.dll not found!!!

Post here if you have problems getting Reality Factory running on your machine. Please make sure you have the latest DirectX installed as well as updated drivers for your video & sound card before posting...
tymoo22

vorbisfile.dll not found!!!

Post by tymoo22 » Thu May 11, 2006 10:34 pm

How can you fix this?

jonas

Post by jonas » Thu May 11, 2006 10:45 pm

hum some how I would say your vorbisfile.dll got deleted. Which release did you download?
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

tymoo22

Post by tymoo22 » Thu May 11, 2006 10:51 pm

Nvm I figured that part out.

Then it asked for ogg.dll so I downloaded that file and put it in.

Now it says Entry point not found though.

jonas

Post by jonas » Fri May 12, 2006 3:25 am

It sounds like either you got a bad installer or you didn't get the right one. Try downloading and installing this one http://dhost.info/realityfactory/downlo ... ry072A.exe
if you downloaded the "Reality Factory Update 0.72A to 0.75" that is why your having trouble, it only has the exe and a couple of other updated files. If not you still might want to try installing that one.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack