License agreement in resources

Post here if you have problems getting Reality Factory running on your machine. Please make sure you have the latest DirectX installed as well as updated drivers for your video & sound card before posting...
Anteater

License agreement in resources

Post by Anteater » Sun May 14, 2006 12:26 am

Hi. I think it would be a good idea if the people who uploaded the resource models/actors to go back and add
A ) A license so we know how we can use it (without one it's NOT LEGAL to use them in ANYTHING, free or not)
B ) A file stating where they got the file if they didn't make it
C ) Some third thing I can't think of right now :D

animatrix

Post by animatrix » Mon May 15, 2006 2:02 am

License from Animatrix,: Unless otherwise posted, Anything I put in the forum for use is free to use in any way, commercial or other, as long as the user doesnt pass it off as there creation. if it is a modification of an existing model I will list it as so. :idea:

Anteater

Post by Anteater » Tue May 16, 2006 1:16 am

OK thanks, animatrix... which ones did you do? Also, it would be nice if anyone else that added resources replied to this topic.

Coty

Post by Coty » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:56 am

animatrix wrote:License from Animatrix,: Unless otherwise posted, Anything I put in the forum for use is free to use in any way, commercial or other, as long as the user doesnt pass it off as there creation. if it is a modification of an existing model I will list it as so. :idea:

You are a very talented artist. I am using the model in an Nolf1 character mod I am making. Your model is the best looking of the bunch. I have your readme in the credits folder of the mod. You should have a web page to show off your work.

Thanks for the great Universal Woman, Tiffany! :)