Entry Point Not Found error message

Post here if you have problems getting Reality Factory running on your machine. Please make sure you have the latest DirectX installed as well as updated drivers for your video & sound card before posting...
Anonymu$

Post by Anonymu$ » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:33 pm

this post will be a little offtopic...
I had win 98se and when i ran rf the screen was twinkling , but i made the screen not full , 800x600 and it worked out, BTW , i had the same problem with xp , but the problem was fixed with update , dont remember which...

And , download anyones game and try to play it , will it work , and yea , some games dont work to me 2 , the old ones...

Anonymu$.

::edit::

this is the post that reaches the 2nd page!
:)

LauraSeabrook

Post by LauraSeabrook » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 am

Just wondering if there was any change in the situation?
Laura Anne Seabrook

scott

Post by scott » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:47 am

as i mentiond before im not a 2k user but im just wondering if like xp theres an option to run it under a different OS using compatability options, but this could be just an xp function so i dont know if this is any helpful
in xp this is located when you right click an exe and clicking properties, from there is an tab at the top for compatability and in that tab screen is an option to run as, this is where it alows xp users at least to run it under a different OS.

just another idea, how about having win 98 installed aswel, using 2k when you need and going to 98 for RF, setting it up so you select wich OS you want at boot up.
*GD*

bernie
RF Moderator

Post by bernie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:28 am

I run win2k pro sp4 with directx 9c and never had any of these problems. RF has always run perfect for me straight out of the box. I have to use opengl drivers because I have on board graphics card in this machine. No it's definately NOT an OS problem. Generally speaking if a prog runs on xp it will run on win2k (after all xp is only a downgraded win2k LOL).