.txl file preivew error

Post here if you have problems getting Reality Factory running on your machine. Please make sure you have the latest DirectX installed as well as updated drivers for your video & sound card before posting...
jackras1234

.txl file preivew error

Post by jackras1234 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I am not a very expearianced game designer. infact this is the first game i have ever made, anways i made a little room with a robot player setup and player start, and i can compile it fine, but when i check the reivew in reality factory box, when reality factory opens it crashes and says realityfactory has stoped working. also when i go to reality factory> media> levels the saved level isnt there. and if i try to open anything that is there it says GEditPro checks for valid *.txl files when opening new worlds. if anyone can say anything to guide me in the right direction i would be extreamly thankfull.

QuestOfDreams
Site Admin

Re: .txl file preivew error

Post by QuestOfDreams » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:25 am

If you haven't done so already, install RF to C:\RealityFactory instead of C:\Program Files\RealityFactory.

jackras1234

Re: .txl file preivew error

Post by jackras1234 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 am

next to program files i have reality factory shortcut which contains everything but i also have realityfactory that doesnt countain anything about rfedit