Too big community for just support forums?

Post your Feature Requests here...

Are we bigger community then just support forums?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6

LtForce

Too big community for just support forums?

Post by LtForce » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:20 pm

I didn't know where to put this so I putted it here. It's kinda feature request for this forum. As you all can see RF community is fast-growing and very active so I suggest to make a thread called "Everything else" or "About anything" because I think we are much activer then just for support forums.
Lithuanians for Georgia!

jonas

Post by jonas » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:00 pm

isn't that what general discussion is for?
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

steven8

Post by steven8 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:04 am

I would agree with Jonas on this one. The General Discussion pretty much fulfills that need.
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!

AndyCR

Post by AndyCR » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:41 pm

I agree with Steven and Jonas.

GD1

Post by GD1 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:52 pm

I agree with the rest. General Discussions is plenty. This board is mainly for discussion of Reality Factory and the games and technologies related to it. In the past, discussions that were of a politcal or religious nature caused major problems that resulted in the loss of valued friends and nearly caused the disbanding of this community.

Let's stick to the topic at hand people.
Check out my band
Tougher Than Fort Knox

jonas

Post by jonas » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:32 pm

I personally can't stand forums that are a little of everything. I like it when the members of a community have the same common goal. In this case realityfactory and making games. If we expand out we'd just end up getting a bunch of spammers coming in and ruining our purpose.
Jonas

Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better. - John Carmack

steven8

Post by steven8 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:47 pm

I have deleted the threads of and warned QOD about at least 5 or six drug and winvirus spammers in the last month. I hate spam!!

Bloody Vikings!!
Steve Dilworth - Resisting change since 1965!

paradoxnj
RF2 Dev Team

Post by paradoxnj » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:07 pm

The mods can just move this topic to General Discussion. ;)

jonas

Post by jonas » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:17 pm

I'm curious have you guys checked to see if it was from the same person by checking to see if it was from the same ip?
Jonas