suggestion for next version

Post your Feature Requests here...
scott

suggestion for next version

Post by scott » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:05 pm

what is wrong with the current version of RF?
does it crash, does it spit out ur games saying i dont like them somethings wrong when u have done everything correct?
its a little slow and unresponsive, cant handle too much at the moment, however the DX9 update seems to solve these issues

the point of this post to see if anyone agrees that the next version should be Realit Factory, not RF 0.75B or RF 0.76, i think its about time it became Reality factory, yea there are going to be updates, these can be RF 1.1 and so on, but this seems like a big leap and a good time to release a numberless version.
*GD*

vrageprogrammer

Re: suggestion for next version

Post by vrageprogrammer » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:56 am

scott wrote:what is wrong with the current version of RF?
does it crash, does it spit out ur games saying i dont like them somethings wrong when u have done everything correct?
its a little slow and unresponsive, cant handle too much at the moment, however the DX9 update seems to solve these issues

the point of this post to see if anyone agrees that the next version should be Realit Factory, not RF 0.75B or RF 0.76, i think its about time it became Reality factory, yea there are going to be updates, these can be RF 1.1 and so on, but this seems like a big leap and a good time to release a numberless version.
i agree, i guess we can now call it RFv1.00 or something....
but there's always room for improvement !
It was not Possible to determine the dimensions of the image....