Hi

Post topics regarding Level Building/Design and Entity Usage with Reality Factory
jlfw1109

Hi

Post by jlfw1109 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:12 pm

Im New To Level Design But Am Thinking Of Making A Level For A Game Have Built Houses And Have A Terrain Made But Im Not No Good At People Modelling Can Any One Help
New To RF

Kamazy

Post by Kamazy » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:49 pm

I'm not sure if i can help but the way i'm learning people modeling is to get some examples and try to copy them after 2 of 3 models you thould know how to model you'r own. Get a Model viewer for some game check out the wire frame and try to copy it.It's good to start with a low poly game like half-life1. you can download free models from http://www.polycount.com i'm not sure from there i got the HLMV (Half-life Model Viewer) But just google it and download it.It's preaty small but you can view HL models,animation,texture and wirefrake you can also export textures.I'm not good at texturing so i "borrow" some texture for now. Check out My Forum in Modelers corner to see some models.

animatrix

Post by animatrix » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:05 am

Get Milkshape and the Universal Human/Monster ms3d paks, you can make several different kinds of people and monsters ready to go,
:)