Problems Importing Textures

Post topics regarding Level Building/Design and Entity Usage with Reality Factory
Meranoe

Problems Importing Textures

Post by Meranoe » Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 am

My problem is that I am unable to find any way of incorporating several texture libraries into a single project. Currently I would like to use textures from the default and rfpack libraries but if the library is switched, it merely replaces the textures not in the selected pack with ones that are.

It doesn't make sense to me that it would be necessary to include textures for the entire map in one library, otherwise it would be extremely tedious to add a texture here and there.

Maybe I'm missing something but after an hour or so I haven't been able to dredge up any information on the subject. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can offer any insight on this issue.

QuestOfDreams
Site Admin

Re: Problems Importing Textures

Post by QuestOfDreams » Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

It is indeed necessary to pack all textures for a level into one texture library.

Meranoe

Post by Meranoe » Sat May 29, 2010 7:10 pm

QuestOfDreams wrote:It is indeed necessary to pack all textures for a level into one texture library.
I was afraid of that =\

Is there any way to pack all of the .txl files into a single .txl file?

Regardless, I'll continue to work with Reality Factory, it's a good program. Thank you for the assistance.

Meranoe

Post by Meranoe » Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Nevermind on that last remark, found a post elsewhere in this forum regarding extraction using RFTP

Wow, that really helps a lot, thanks again ^^