Terrain model makes RFEditPro crash *SOLVED*

Post topics regarding Level Building/Design and Entity Usage with Reality Factory
realgaming135

Terrain model makes RFEditPro crash *SOLVED*

Post by realgaming135 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi :D

I made a terrain in Terrain Generator, and imported it into milkshape, where I added a texture to it. Then it was imported to Equity and from here, exported as an .act file. Whenever I decide to use a StaticMesh entity to add the terrain model to my world, RFEditPro crashes. I tried more than one time, and still the same. Then I began to think that maybe there was to many faces (40x40 = 1600 faces). So I decided to split the terrain into four parts, so it ended up being 20x20 = 400 faces per model. But no difference. It still crashes. Then I tested the StaticEntityProxy entity, but it still crashes. So I don't know how to get my terrain into my world, so I need some help. Maybe there is still to many faces per model? What is the maximum number of faces per model that RF can handle?
Help is needed :wink:
Last edited by realgaming135 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Without facts, a mystery is just a guessing game...

realgaming135

Re: Terrain model makes RFEditPro crash

Post by realgaming135 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:19 am

Okay, I tried one more time, and this happened: An error window popped up, when I tried to add my terrain model to the world.

This is the error window:
error window.jpg
error window.jpg (94.85 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

realgaming135

Re: Terrain model makes RFEditPro crash

Post by realgaming135 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Ok, worked when I used equity_7C instead the newest release of equity.
Problem solved.